Under the NCAP Program, the cities have been categorized as following-
- Above 10 lakh population and 90µg/m³ PM level
- Between 5 lakh to 10 lakh population
- Below 5 lakh population
* Scroll to the bottom of the dashboard below and click on “Full Screen” on the extreme right for the best experience.
All data on the page has been sourced from MoEF&CC.
- NCAP has declared cities with –
i. Below 5 lakh population to get Rs10,00,000 – Six cities are not disbursed with any money (Damtal, Kala Amb, Parwanoo, Byrnihat, Angul, Tuticorin).
ii. Between 5 to 10lakh population to get Rs20,00,000 – One city has not been disbursed with any money (Noida).
2. There are four cities under the NCAP Program that are not yet allocated with any budget/money because they do not fall under the 2 categories mentioned in the program. They have an above 10 lakh population. (Delhi, Ghaziabad, Srinagar, and Vishakhapatnam) .
WHILE USING THE NCAP FUNDS DISBURSEMENT TRACKER, KEEP IN MIND –
- Bhubaneshwar and Cuttack were shown as twin cities in the 28 cities NCAP Tracker. In the following tracker below, the cities are split into two equal halves. Both have a population between 5 to 10 lakhs and have also been listed in the NCAP under- 5 to 10 lakh population category.
- Bhilai has a population between 5 to 10lakhs but has been allotted with Rs10crores and Rs6crores disbursed (user can identify from tracker).
- Indore, Nasik, Aurangabad have a population above 10 lakh and have been allotted with 20,00,000rupees each. The NCAP program has categorized them under a population between 5 to 10lakhs.